A customer relationship management (CRM) system is essential to keep any business organized and operating at its greatest potential. It allows you to effectively manage relationships with your contacts, so you can create strategies that will help you gain customers and retain current ones.
There are several CRMs available to choose from, but in this blog, we will cover why HubSpot’s customer relationship management system is the best option.
What To Consider When Choosing A Customer Relationship Management System
If you have a business, you understand the importance of having an organized, reliable place to store your data. When choosing a customer relationship management system, you need to look for tools that fit into your business’s specific needs. These could include:
- Size of Your Database: The larger the database, the more strategic you need to be about managing updates and clean-ups.
- Cost: The monthly investment for a CRM can be high. The good news is that HubSpot has a ton of free tools for getting started in the CRM world.
- Support and Resources: Learning all the tools inside a CRM can be difficult and looking for resources online is overwhelming. HubSpotters have 24-hour access to a support team AND amazing courses and certifications that educate you on the system's tools and build your expertise about marketing, sales and customer service.
- Sales Tools: Define your sales processes and evaluate how complex they are before choosing a CRM, so that you can ensure it will fit your needs. The free version of HubSpot gives you access to deals, pipelines, tasks, documents, and the ability to connect your Gmail or Office 365.
- Marketing Tools: Define your need for lead generation and how you will market to your existing contacts. HubSpot’s CRM connects with marketing tools like emails, forms you can embed on your website, and the ability to connect your social Ads for more granular tracking.
- Reporting: Have a clear picture of the complexity of your sales, marketing and customer service processes to understand how sophisticated your reporting needs to be. HubSpot’s reporting dashboards offer great default options and you can utilize these to analyze trends and identify areas of improvement.
What Sets HubSpot’s Customer Relationship Management System Apart
Different CRMs have different focuses, but there are a couple reasons why we prefer the HubSpot CRM.
The first one being, HubSpot’s customer relationship management system integrates with it's sales, marketing, and customer service tools, allowing you to manage the bulk of your business in one place. This makes everyone's job easier and increases productivity.
Secondly, it powers the HubSpot CMS, so you can get insights on how customers are interacting with your website and content.
Next we'll go through each one in more detail.
HubSpot Marketing Hub includes various features that integrate with the CRM. Some you might benefit from are:
- Email automation
- Social media
In HubSpot’s workflow tool, you can mass update contact properties associated with your contacts in the CRM with one click, helping you get organized and produce reports that display valuable data you can rely on to make informed decisions with regards to your marketing efforts.
With email automation, you can set up an automated series of emails to be sent to a certain group of people, over a specific length of time, while you work on other tasks! This increases efficiency and results.
When you connect your social accounts to HubSpot, you get access to various reporting features. The 'New Contacts' report will show you the number of new contacts created in the HubSpot CRM as a result of web sessions driven from social media within the selected time period.
How cool is that?!
The HubSpot CRM can also help your sales team stay organized, efficient and increase contacts and leads.
This happens by having the ability to receive automated reminders of tasks and appointments, which reduces double bookings or repetitive communications with contacts. You can then remind reps to follow up with prospects in various ways depending on what stage of the buyer's journey they are in.
In addition, as your sales team grows, they will need to maintain a clear line of communication with their leads. This easily happens in the CRM, as all activities associated with each contact is automatically tracked and recorded on contact's timeline record. This includes activities like:
- Where the contact was created from
- What website pages they have viewed
- Forms submitted and content offers downloaded
- Lists they have become members of
- Workflows they have been enrolled in
- Emails, phone calls, and more.
This can ultimately speed up sales cycles and help them close more deals.
HubSpot's CRM can also automate day-to-day tasks that your customer service team might engage in.
This could include:
- Entering data
- Logging all customer interactions
- Automating tasks like conversations with customers
The CRM also enriches the 'Conversations' tool, which brings all communication channels (email, live chat, forms, Facebook messenger in one place) by not only giving you contextual information about any conversations customers have had with your reps, but any information about the customer's history with your company, interactions with website, content and more.
As mentioned before, the HubSpot CMS integrates with the Hubspot CRM.
What does this mean?
When these game-changing tools are connected, you can personalize your content to website visitors based on any information you have stored about them in the CRM. This includes data like:
- Or ANY OTHER contact property
Personalizing website content lets you then create tailored campaigns and communications increasing your sales and retention of current customers.
Are you ready to get started with HubSpot CRM? Great!
If you found this article helpful, you may also enjoy:
- Learn How To Remove Duplicates In HubSpot
- How to Get Started with HubSpot’s CRM System
- HubSpot CRM: What You Need To Know
- What is HubSpot's CRM?
- How To Use The HubSpot CRM Like A Pro
- Want Better Results? Organize Your CRM System
- HubSpot Free CRM: How Valuable Is This
*If you want to have a quick chat with a HubSpot CRM expert, feel free to book a call below.