Companies that are applying the RevOps framework will need a CRM (customer relationship management) database that will span across their sales, marketing and customer service operations.
A plethora of tools exist, and HubSpot provides a platform which leads to improved alignment within different functions. This helps create a smooth running growth engine that will better serve your customers.
Below we've listed ALL of HubSpot's CRM tools and then we discuss 3 of our favorites.
HubSpot's CRM Tools
- Contact management
- Contact website activity
- Tasks & activities
- Company insights
- Gmail and Outlook integration
- HubSpot Connect integrations
- Custom support form fields
- Ad management
- Conversations inbox
- Reporting dashboard
- Email tracking & notifications
- Email templates
- Canned snippets
- Meeting scheduling
- Messenger integration
- Custom properties
3 CRM Tools We Can't Live Without
1) Contact Management
A business's contacts are it's heart and soul.
You provide value to them through your products and services and they provide your business growth and success.
So how do you provide value for your customers? Do you understand their challenges and needs? Do you have a strategy that helps you to achieve this?
Meet the... 'contact management strategy.'
A contact management strategy is the foundation of all your other strategies (marketing, sales, and customer service) as each one of these will be powered by the data in your CRM. An organized database, full of engaged contacts will help your campaigns become more successful.
A contact management strategy consists of:
- Contacts - who are they and how can you segment them?
- Database management - how you keep everything organized for the contacts that you add.
- Lead nurturing - targeted lists, automation for your email campaigns, and expanding your database.
- Conversion - convert leads into customers!
The Deals tool in HubSpot's CRM is how you track potential revenue.
You can create a deal when an action is taken by a contact that could lead to revenue like booking a meeting or requesting a proposal.
You can then associate and link the deal to a contact and company in your CRM so all activities taken and communications had with this prospect can be in one place and tracked easily.
To create a deal in HubSpot, it can be done 2 ways:
From a contact or company record: In the right panel of the contact or company record, next to Deals, click + Add.
- From your deals home: Sales > Deals.
3) Meeting Scheduling
No more back and forth to schedule a meeting!
With HubSpot's meeting scheduling tool in the CRM, you can schedule your appointments in lightening speed.
Simply STOP the unnecessary back-and-forth emails where you tell someone all your available days and times and then they tell you theirs (which are totally opposite of yours) in a series of painful emails.
The caveat... you have to keep your digital calendar up-to-date, and if you are not currently doing this, now is the time to learn.
Are you ready to get started with HubSpot CRM? Great!
If you found this article helpful, you may also enjoy:
- Learn How To Remove Duplicates In HubSpot
- How to Get Started with HubSpot’s CRM System
- HubSpot CRM: What You Need To Know
- What is HubSpot's CRM?
- How To Use The HubSpot CRM Like A Pro
- Want Better Results? Organize Your CRM System
- Why HubSpot's Customer Relationship Management is The Best
- HubSpot Free CRM: How Valuable Is This?
- HubSpot's CRM Pricing: The Most Attractive Deal In The World
*If you want to have a quick chat with a HubSpot CRM expert, feel free to book a call below.