Companies from all over the world face similar challenges on a daily basis. One of those challenges is they will eventually need help from a marketing agency to either fill in an empty role or to support a team lacking certain expertise. In this blog, learn how a HubSpot Partner Agency can do more than a regular marketing agency that acts as a generalist.
What is a HubSpot Partner?
A HubSpot Partner is an agency or service provider with expertise typically in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer service
- Web design
- IT Services
These businesses consist of experts in the areas mentioned above, with the added bonus of being certified in all things HubSpot. Don't know what that means, well keep reading.
An agency or service provider can register with HubSpot to be a part of their 'Solutions Partner Program' which enrolls them into a global community of service providers that take all the HubSpot certifications. These certifications consist of video classes taught by HubSpot experts, timed exams and practical assignments. Completion of these certifications means you are able to demonstrate you know how the software works and understand all of HubSpot's world-class business growth methodologies.
You can then choose what type of HubSpot Partner you want to be. There are the following options:
- Sales Partner
- Marketing Partner
- Service Partner
- App Partner
By hiring a HubSpot Partner you have the opportunity to work with a team that is 100% focused on mastering your use of the tool, plus you get access to deals and extra help from the HubSpot team if needed.
What to Consider When Choosing a HubSpot Partner
If you are a HubSpot user who needs highly specialized support, it’s time to choose a HubSpot Partner to work with.
Before you begin, you need to have a clear understanding of your specific needs and what issues you expect a vendor to solve for you. With that in mind, you can start your search considering a few important items such as:
- Determine if the agency has experience with clients that have the same issue as you.
- Check their credentials and reviews in the HubSpot Directory.
- Confirm their qualifications fit what you are looking for, as not all agenices are specialized in all of HubSpot's products.
Key Questions to Ask a Potential HubSpot Partner
When you select a few potential HubSpot Partners to discuss your pain points with, come to the meeting prepared with relevant questions that can help both parties assess possible fits.
- If you use third-party software, explain which ones and why you use them. HubSpot has a lot of integrations and a Partner Agency can let you know what can be connected to the platform.
- If you have CRM needs, ask how would they approach the work, considering the amount of contacts in your database and with your specific complexities of segmentation, contact properties, lists, and cleanup.
- If you have content-related needs, ask how their team approaches content strategy with HubSpot tools, and how they can help you develop your internal content generating machine. This is a must!
- If you have lead generation and nurturing needs, ask to hear about their processes for building an automation engine.
- If you have sales needs, ask how they would help you refine your processes and implement them into HubSpot.
- If you need website development work, ask if they have a HubSpot Developer on the team. This is crucial if you are using the HubSpot CMS!
That wraps up our post on how to hire a HubSpot Partner like a boss. Want to learn more about HubSpot Agency? If you found this article helpful, you may also enjoy:
If you are a HubSpot user and want to master the platform, feel free to contact us with any questions and book a Free Chat with one of our HubSpot experts.
Topics: HubSpot Agency